Wednesday, November 17, 2010

well...it seems I am still sick

The illness affected my today's trading. I lost 74€ in 3 races. Then I realised I should quit for today and go back to my bed. 

My last losing day was on September, but today's lost remains me my beginnings. Fortunately one loss per couple of months cant broke my confidence, but I remember when I start trading, that every losing day was terrible. It is very important to take something from this days, I remember I recorded my trades and then analyse them sec by sec. This helps you when you are novice, because when you actually trade and you are in open position, especially in losing open position, you can find yourself how you hypnotize the odds to go your way. You don't look at the market as you should at the moment. You cant see the opportunities, when you are focusing only on your unmatched money there.  

Tomorrow I am not going to trade.
17 Nov

No comments:

Post a Comment