Monday, November 8, 2010

The very first post :)

Hello everyone,
today is the day when I am finally starting my blog about Betfair horse trading. I trade only pre-race UK horses (rarely IRE or AUS) on Betfair.

I learnt trading by myself, just sitting and watching the numbers :). It took about 2 years and now I am full-time trader. I'm really happy that I am self-employed. My working time is flexible, however I trade almost every day. You know, it's like an addiction. When you try, you want to try once more, you want to be better and better. Obviously, I want to improve myself, I can see and feel that the space for development is still there.

Please do not hesitate to contact me about everything; it's interesting to share knowledges about trading and different views of the market.

I have uploaded my yesterday P&L (a better than average day); today I didn't trade (I was setting this blog :) so hope you like it.

Thanks for reading.
7 Nov

No comments:

Post a Comment