Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Monday

Yesterday was Monday - the first day with higher stakes and at the end of trading I was disappointed. That's why I write this post today on Tuesday.

I started carefully then as I gain more confidence my profits raised. Unfortunately the carefulness costs me lot of energy and that is probably the reason I lost 86€ in last 4 races. It could be very good day, but it wasn't. I have to analyse the mistakes, but I am quite sure that I was just tired at the end. I need rest, no trade, just relaxing and  gaining new energy.

My first public target:  earnings 500€ per day at the end of this year. 

I saw today that it could be done quite easily but I have to be FULLY focused on what I am doing.

"Hard work has made it easy. That is my secret. That is why I win." Nadia Comaneci. 
This quote perfectly suits on trading. When you are trading, you must notice many things; 
  •  WOM
  •  Graphs
  •  Matched/unmatched money on each odd
  •  Others  runners
  •  Money traded on each horse
  •  Total money traded
  •  Time... 
When you can notice all these factors, and analyse them correctly the work is then very easy and the market is yours! You will win! Easy!

22 Nov - higher stakes










Mark

7 comments:

  1. Well done Mark & good luck with your first public target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark,

    Good luck and as you can see I just added your blog to my list, following you from now ;)

    Now when tennis season is almost over I will do alot more horse racing but it's still not my primary trading object, still alot to learn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mark,

    I've added your blog to my list, my blog link is http://newsportsexchangetrader.blogspot.com/ if you would kindly do the same.

    many thanks

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys,
    I've added your links. I've also noticed I have my first followers ever, really appreciate it :)

    Now when my results and goals are public I should do my best to don't get you disappointed. I feel a lot of responsibility now, that's what I was looking for.

    If everyone want to follow my blog, click the button on the right. It makes me happy.

    See you tomorrow on betfair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mark

    as requested, added you in my blogroll. Mine is at mypunts.blogspot.com (you can label it as Mypunts.com).

    Thanks & Good luck
    JM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mark ,I just added your blog to my list as you leave comment on my ,so please do the same for me
    Thanks
    My blog is http://betfairtradingjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mark,

    You are now on my blog list. Please add mine.

    Best of luck (although more skill than luck)

    http://mysportstradingjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete