Thursday, November 18, 2010

A good day after sickness

I traded a few races today, not all but I had to do something because of the loss from yesterday :).

Today was easy and I feel much better as well. I mean I am totally fit now. 

Since I am trader on Betfair I still use stake (no book profit or liability or tick profit or something like that) I think that using stakes is the fastest way to get your bet matched. I can see a little delay when I have set tick profit; my computer was calculating too long and I need every second.
I intend to rise my stake from Monday.
It remains me my beginnings, when I start from €2 stake and week after week I rise my stake like this: 5€ 10€ 25€ 50€ 75€ 100€... After a successful week with particular stake I rise it on next Monday. It was pretty stressful every Monday for me when I could see the difference in profits/loss and usually Monday used to be my worst day. Now I know it wasn't the best solution in developing my trading, because of the scare of big loses with bigger stakes.

If you are beginner I would advice you to rise your stake after every successful day you have traded. For example: If you trade with 10€ stakes and you are in profit today, rise your stake to 11€ for tomorrow. If you are in profit, then 12€ day after tomorrow, and so on. If you have a bad day don't rise anything, next day trade with the same amount stake. Rise it only when you are in confidence (profit) with what you are doing.

Hope you find it helpful.

Mark
18 Nov

No comments:

Post a Comment