Monday, March 14, 2011

Expectations

Hi everybody, just a few minutes to Tuesday 14th March and the day who everyone trader expects is definitely here.

I must admit, I have big expectations from Cheltenham this year. It is caused by these reasons:

20 March 1941


1. This year it will be my first year of full-time trading as I am fulltime trader from June last year.

2. This year is 100 Years of Cheltenham, so it is reason for more liquidity, more money, more moves and more profit :)

3. Cant wait to make some money. So excited!




But who knows? Maybe I will end wit a super big loss like last year :(. It is all about your emotion in these days and more than important is a good start. So I wish everyone good luck tomorrow.

See you on BF markets. Hope BF will be stable. I pray for it :)

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment