Monday, March 21, 2011

After Cheltenham and trading videos

----Cheltenham----
Hope everyone enjoyed this festival. It brought more money than I actually was thinking, especially in Cheltenham market, the huge amounts of money offered to us almost perfect situations for scalping for 1 or 2 ticks with big money. In the other markets I was usually looking for bigger swings than normal and they happened from time to time. And my profits?: +2289€ for 4 days (I didn't trade on weekend). Yeah, it was great. I really enjoyed it.

---Trading videos---
I was chatting with some traders during last week and there are some really nice guys. I've decided to make some videos (3-5) showing me trading. Depending on demand for my videos I will upload it somewhere and I will send the link to all of my subscribers. So if you are interested in, submit your email address in right sidebar.  >>>>

Mark

7 comments:

  1. Hi mark, i would like to ask u something via Email. but i cannot find it anywhere, or my outlook is not working right. pls send me your email adress so i can contact u. THx
    My email is Malovec.peto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Néstor
    Peter, my email is on my profile page (about me), navigating through right side panel.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't say how many subscribers you require Mark before you make the videos?

    Horse Racing isn't my market as I prefer the bigger swings but you're obviously doing ok out of it!

    My vids are FREE though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mark,

    When do you post the videos? :-). They are very interesting... sure!

    Thanks crack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark, do yo use VPN to conncect to betfair? VPN is good for trading horses markets?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mark,

    Your blog is an inspiration it can be done :-). Well done.

    I have added you to my blogroll, would be nice if you add me too (http://bettingandtradingblog.com/).

    Thanks,

    Raymond

    ReplyDelete