Monday, July 18, 2011

I am back + trading videos explained + an idea

Hi everyone
firstly, sorry for the lack of my posts recently. I am busy these days and I cant trade as many times per week as I used to do because I am starting my own business with my brother. I think I will not be able to trade all my life, so building something real, something profitable and stable is what I need and want right now. 

With regards to my trading, yesterday was ok, very easy to read, I think I had only one or two losing races. But at the end, the last hour or so I had to end my trading because of headache :(.
Friday and Saturday as I can remember now, wasn't so good for trading. I ended only a few Euros in profit, the markets were extremely manipulated and due to this fact very strange. I remember one race (I think it was Friday) everytime when I had entered the market the trend turned against me and everytime I made a loss in this race. And this is one of the reasons why I am starting a completely new business (miles away from trading) where I can (hopefully) make only profit and no more losses.

As you have probably noticed on my blog, I wanted to know how many traders are out there willing to view what I am doing at the markets. To be honest, I didn't expect so many persons who entered they email addresses on my blog. That makes me thinking that I simple can not upload somewhere my trading pattern. I have my advantage because I am thinking differently. I don't follow the crowd. Crowd can't make money, otherwise everybody might be profitable, but they are not. And here is my advantage, where other traders make mistakes. Hope that makes a sense and you understand my position. 

However, I don't want to disappoint my readers. I was thinking to make something like a "Video tutoring centre". People can post their trading videos and other readers/bloggers/traders (including me from time to time) can post their advices to the submitter in the comments below the video. The question is: how much can this help? It's just an idea. 
Feel free to let me know your opinion about this in comments below or by email. 


5 comments:

  1. great idea a trading centre for constructive criticism. Love to see it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider that there are many pro or semi-pro traders who publish their videos and still they are able to earn decent money from the exchange (just search youtube and you'll see). Now it may seem that you've just tried to collect the e-mail addresses (that was the first thing that popped up to my mind when I was filling in mine but maybe I'm just too suspicious:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Average Guy,

    If it doesn't come off here then I am happy to set something up along the same lines if you think it will be of use/benefit to people

    BetfairGuru

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot post on embedded comment forms using my Google Profile for some reason so I have had to go anonymous and put my moniker at the end.....

    You can get me here if that's easier

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your results are really impressive! I can's wait to have at least 1/10 of your daily earnings ;)
    Greeting from Poland :D

    ReplyDelete