Wednesday, February 2, 2011

From dream to reality

Okay guys I am more than happy to inform you that today is the Day when I have finally reached my target magic level - 500€/day.
It doesn't mean I am making 500+ every day since now, but when I first started with trading I didn't think that this is possible. And now I am feeling good, satisfied with myself.

It makes me thinking about my long journey since very first touch with the Betfair and I think I could share my thoughts with you in next couple of posts. I will write something about it, I will advise you how and what you should be thinking during trading, what to do when things go wrong and what do you need to become more confident in markets. So keep an eye on my blog.

2 Feb

5 comments:

  1. Well done, keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and hopefully its the first of many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one, looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should post up a pnl of the month otherwise looks like you're cherry picking just posting the odd day here and there, especially with you making comments like

    I layed Chelsea I think...before the match, no trading.

    If I'd won £600 on the football I'm pretty sure I'd still remember how I won it .

    Not doubting you as those profits are easily possible but someone else will soon enough

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's great what you're doing mate despite what some are saying!

    Keep up the good work as it's nice to see someone who struggled in the beginning and still had the persistence to see it through!

    I too struggled in the beginning but I always knew I had the intelligence, attitude and strategic thought to make it work in the end.

    4 and a half years later and I've been full time for 4 years next week and i have a trading service with in excess of 300 members!!!

    It was mostly patience with me. It's an expensive lesson to learn but learn it you must...

    Don't trade what you think, trade what you see!

    Well done anyway and keep up the good work

    BFG

    ReplyDelete