Saturday, April 14, 2012

A day to remember

It is little bit silly. The title of this post wants to make this day remarkable but my trading during this day was terrible. I ended up with +10€ profit. Hah. What is it? Really difficult day to trade, at least from my point of view. What about you guys? share your results in comments below...

But, you know what? never mind. I don't care about the profit or loss.

It was a day of drama when Neptune Collonges won by a nose (wau, I really enjoyed the finish) and, unfortunately, it was tragic day at the same time for Cheltenham Gold cup winner :( The horse died following a fall at the sixth fence. It was actually really painful to watch.

Clearly what we saw today isn’t how we would want the Grand National to be remembered - admitted Julian Thick - I don't think so. This is the day to remember and to take a lesson to avoid similar situations in the future.

Neptune Collonges ridden by Daryl Jacob

2 comments:

  1. good read mate, well done? any new posts coming soon?

    http://freebetfairsystems.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good article like always, keep it going!

    ReplyDelete